miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Daily life

My name is joan and I live in catalonia,Berga. I have got a sister and a pet. I love playing tennis and sometimes I go to the tenis club with my friends. I do music on Monday Thursday and Friday and I play the piano
Every day from Monday to Friday, I get up at 7 o'clock. then I have breakfast. then I have a shower and I prepare the schoolbag. then, I can study a little or watch TV. Then I go with my friends and we go to the school. On Monday at 8 o'clock I have got music class, on thursday I go to music language at the music school, and on Friday I go to the music school to play the piano.
At the weekend, I usually get up at 10 o'clock. Some weekends I go walking with my father to Queralt. Now that is time of mushrooms we go to look for 'rovellons' and 'llenegues'. This is my daily life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario