lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Redaction

It was a dark and stormy night, when I was watching a horror film alone at home. I was watching a film where the protagonist entred a house where there was a man that enjoyed torturing people. When he was torturing one girl in the film, I heard one shout in my neighbour's flat. I went to the door and I spied whet was happening in the stairs. I went out of my house andIsaw that my neighbour's door was open. I heard another shout. What was happening in this flat? then I saw that the door was opened. I entered the flat. I couldn't see anything because there wasn't any light. All was dark, but I heard another shout, this one more loudly than the others. It was a girl's shout. Then, Isaw a light behind the door. I went to the door and I spied into the room. My heart was fluttering a lot. I counted three and I opened the door. I saw my neighbour in the room, and he began to shout. But there wasn't any girl in the room. Then, I told my neighbour that I had heard a shout in his house. "I am watching a film!" He said. "It's only a horror film!". The same film I was watching!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario